Check out these other City Calendars for more events, programs, and presentations.
Cities, Ecosystems & Climate Change: Facing Threats, Growing Opportunities
- Date: 11/16/2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Concerned about how climate change and urban development
may be impacting our local ecosystems?
- Noticing species declines (pollinators, song birds, aquatic species), unusual
animal behaviors, urban forest die back (from Emerald Ash Borer, other insects
- Curious about what’s being done locally and how you can help?
Join a gathering of local residents, scientists, public officials, and non-profits to explore emerging ecosystem threats and how we can coordinate efforts to respond most effectively. The focus of this day-long summit will be on solutions. Several significant, local environmental initiatives will be announced at the gathering. This is a great opportunity to learn about and connect with local efforts to address these important issues. Registration is limited! Sign-up today!
- Date: Friday, Nov. 16, from 9am-5pm
- Location: CU Sustainability, Energy and Environment Center (SEEC: 4001 Discovery Dr.)