Conflict Resolution 101 - The Art of Talking to be Heard and Listening to Understand
- Date: 03/27/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Library Meeting Room
951 Spruce Street
Louisville, Colorado 80027
Do you want to improve your ability to manage and resolve conflicts at work, home, or school? Join the experienced team of mediators from Elements of Peace Mediation to explore and understand conflict in new ways. Learn to hear what’s being said, and more importantly, what’s not being said that might be at the heart of disagreements. Leave the workshop with a better understanding of conflict, and practical tools that will help you in both personal and professional everyday interactions.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is interested in learning more about resolving disagreements disputes and have wants more tools in their tool box to handle conflicts, including: parents, partners, couples, leaders, managers, teams, team members, HR directors.
What will participants walk away with?
- Hands on experience while learning conflict resolution skills
- Increased understanding of dispute resolution
- Appreciation of the benefits of dispute resolution
- Increased awareness of mediation services offered by Elements of Peace Mediation
Click HERE to register.CONTACT