Online Study Room Reservations Coming to the Library Soon!
Starting March 1st, the Library will offer D!BS, an online reservation system that allows adult patrons to make their own reservations for one of the Library’s three study rooms. You will need to enter your valid Louisville Library card number to make a reservation.
- D!BS is compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
- You may reserve a study room from 30 minutes up to 2 hours. Reservations begin and end on the hour and half hour.
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
- You may have one pending/current reservation in a 24-hour period.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, please use the link in your confirmation email or contact the Adult Services Desk at 303-335-4820.
- A reservation will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, Library staff will cancel the reservation, allowing the room to be reserved by another party.
Please note that users agree to abide by the Study Room Guidelines as a condition of their study room use. This includes, but is not limited to, accepting responsibility for the condition of the room during use. Food is not permitted in the study rooms.