CDOT Hosts Public Meetings to Discuss Curb Ramps & Accessibility
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) invites the public, persons with disabilities, disabilities advocates, and those interested in accessibility to a public information session about its statewide approach to constructing and upgrading curb ramps to ensure accessibility.
CDOT’s Transportation Commission recently approved $85M in funding to bring all system curb ramps into compliance with both the Americans with Disabilities Act and the public right-of-way accessibility guidelines (PROWAG). CDOT hopes to reach this goal by 2022.
All meetings will occur from 4-5pm at CDOT offices:
- Greeley, July 11th, 10601 W. 10th St., 80634, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADAGreeley
- Denver - Session 1, July 18th, 4670 N. Holly St., 80222, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADADenver1
- Glenwood Springs, July 20th, 202 Centennial St., 81601, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADAGWS
- Pueblo, July 24th, 905 N. Erie Ave., 81001, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADAPueblo
- Durango, July 27th, 3803 N. Main Ave., 81301, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADADurango
- Denver - Session 2, August 23rd, 4201 E. Arkansas Ave., 80222, Register: http://bit.ly/CDOTADADenver2
- Phone: (303) 757-9234
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://codot.gov/business/civilrights/accessibility/ada
Indicate details on registration form or contact Greg Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 512-4142 at least 48 hours prior to the event.