The City keeps agendas, meeting packets, and minutes for the City Council and all Boards and Commissions. Items for the current calendar year are kept on this site and previous year's are kept in the City's Digital Records Repository.
Current meeting agendas and packets are posted to this site a minimum of 72 hours prior to a meeting.
You can watch past meeting videos of the City Council, Planning Commission, and Historic Preservation Commission here.
Agendas, meeting packets, and minutes:
- City Council
- Board of Adjustment
- Building Code Board of Appeals
- Business Retention & Development Committee
- Cultural Council
- Finance Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Historical Commission
- Library Board of Trustees
- Local Licensing Authority
- Open Space Advisory Board
- Parks and Public Landscaping Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Recreation Advisory Board
- Revitalization Commission
- Sustainability Advisory Board
- Youth Advisory Board