City Council Now Accepting Applications
for 2019 Board and Commission Vacancies
Board of Adjustment (2)
- Applicants must submit a general application and also a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying. You may apply to as many boards as you like.
- City Council will review the applications and questionnaires and determine which applicants they wish to interview and those that may be appointed without an interview.
- Interviews are tentatively scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, December 10 and 11 from 6:00 - 10:00 PM.
- You must be a Louisville resident to serve on a board or commission, the only exception is for the Business Retention and Development Committee which allows local business owners/operators to serve.
- City employees may not serve on boards or commissions.
Applicants must submit both 1) general application and 2) a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying. Applications and questionnaires are available both in a form you can complete by hand and as a document you can complete electronically. Save the files to you computer BEFORE completing them to assure the form is complete. If completing the form on a Mac, please print the form to pdf rather than just save it from Preview. This helps ensure the pdf comes through complete on a Windows machine on our end.
For additional information about the application process, please contact Meredyth Muth (303.335.4536).
For information about the Youth Advisory Board please contact Mandy Perera (303.335.4902).
Please visit the board and commission pages for additional information regarding the role of each board, its duties, and meeting times.