The Louisville History Foundation offers opportunities for businesses to earn grassroots publicity and recognition at events throughout the community, throughout the year!
As a business sponsor of the Louisville History Foundation, you will help preserve Louisville’s heritage, make a positive impact on the community, and educate the public on what made and continues to make Louisville a great place to live.
Your sponsorship will help ensure the protection and preservation of our town’s unique history and cultural character.
Annual business sponsorship is $125 and includes:
- one subscription to The Louisville Historian (mailed to you quarterly)
- Recognition in each issue of The Louisville Historian
- Recognition on the Louisville History Foundation website
- Recognition on a "Thank You" sign at the Louisville Historical Museum
- Recognition on "Junior Historian" certificates for school children who tour the Museum
We hope you will participate in this worthy effort and commitment to our community and receive continued visibility for your business, too! The Louisville History Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Individual and Family Memberships
As a member of the Louisville History Foundation, you will receive the quarterly publication The Louisville Historian, invitations to hear speakers, and the gratitude of future generations for helping to preserve Louisville’s heritage. Individual memberships are $20 per year, and a family membership is $35 per year.
Individuals, families, and businesses can now join, renew, and donate online at the Foundation's website:
You may also print the form and return it to the Museum: