Self-Serve Study Room/Pod Reservations with LibCal
The Library uses LibCal, an online reservation system that allows adult patrons (18 and older) to make their own reservations for one of the three study rooms or three study pods.
You with need an email address and a valid adult Louisville Library card number to make a reservation. A valid card is unexpired and with less than $10 in fees.
- As a condition of their study room/pod use, users agree to abide by:
- Food is not permitted in the study rooms/pods; only drinks with secure covers are permitted.
- Study rooms/pods are for use by adult patrons only.
- age 18 and older
- age 18 and older
Who can make a study room reservation?
- A study room/pod may be reserved by and for an adult using their valid Louisville Library card number. The person making the reservation agrees to the Study Room Guidelines as a condition of using the study room.
How long can I reserve a room?
- You may reserve a study room/pod from 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
- Reservations begin and end on the hour and half hour.
How far in advance can I reserve a study room/pod?
- You may reserve a study room up to 24 hours in advance.
How many reservations can I have at one time?
- You may have two pending/current reservations in a 24-hour period:
- one reservation in a calendar day
- staff has the option to cancel a reservation if the daily limit is exceeded
What if I need to cancel a room/pod reservation?
- Please use the link in your LibCal confirmation email
- You may Contact the Adult Services Desk:
How long will the Library hold my reservation?
- A reservation will be held for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, Library staff will cancel the reservation, making the space available for another party.
LibCal is a product of SpringShare, a cloud-based software and services provider founded in 2007.