Borrowing a Laptop for In-Library Use
- Louisville Library cardholders age 18 or older with current photo ID.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each laptop is enabled with wireless Internet access and Microsoft Office software.
- May be used in-Library, on 2nd floor only. In NO circumstance may the laptop be removed from the building.
Computers / Internet Access
- Computer and Internet access is free at the Library for adults, teens, and children.
- Access is available on a first-come, first-served basis; and you must have a Louisville Library account.
- Internet computers also include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher; and Adobe Reader.
- Files can be uploaded from or saved to a patron's own CD, or USB drive.
Copiers :: Printers
- A color copier is available on the 1st floor; a color copier/printer is available on the 2nd floor.
- Photocopies and computer prints are 10¢ per page for B&W; 50¢ for color.
There is no charge or password for wireless access at the Library.
With the newly upgraded patron access management system, wireless printing for laptops and mobile devices is now available for all MAC and Windows operating systems. Patrons are also able to upload documents remotely and release them at the Library.