Lynda.com is a leading online learning resource that offers video courses covering technical skills, creative and design techniques, business and job skills, and much more.This valuable resource is now available—FREE—with your Louisville Library card.
NOTE: You will also need to create a user profile that includes library card number, email, and your own password. If you lose your password, you will need to contact Lynda.com customer service. Library staff is not able to reset user passwords.
- All courses are divided into short videos, so you can focus on a key topic of interest
- Average of 25 new courses introduced weekly
- Explore ‘Learning Paths’, a series of courses taught by industry experts, such as:
- Become a Digital Marketer
- Become a Front-End Web Developer
- Courses include assessments, practice environments, and coding practice windows
Available from the Library website or https://www.lynda.com/portal/patron?org=flatirons.