Your Library has an extensive collection of electronic reference books that we purchase from three different vendors—Gale, ABC-CLIO, and Infobase eBooks—as noted below.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Explore a growing library of electronic reference materials that includes 14 subject areas and more than 60 reference books and 51,000 documents.
- See all the titles in this collection; click here.
- Search all Gale e-reference books simultaneously; enter your search term in the search box below.
Cultures in the American West Series:
- African Americans in the West
- American Indians in the Early West
- Hispanics in the American West
- Women in the American West
Perspectives in American Social History Series:
- The Ancient Indus Valley: New Perspectives
- The Incas: New Perspectives
- Proposal Planning & Writing: Fourth Edition
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Folktales and Fairy Tales:
- Encyclopedia of American History, Revised Edition, 11-Vol. set
- Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, Revised Edition
- Encyclopedia of Exploration, 2-Vol. set
- Encyclopedia of Life Science, 2-Vol. set
- Encyclopedia of the Ottoman Empire
- Encyclopedia of the Peoples of Africa and the Middle East, 2-Vol. set
- Encyclopedia of the Peoples of Asia and Oceania, 2-Vol. set