The Parks Division is responsible for all of the City Parks within City limits. Maintenance duties include playground maintenance, graffiti removal, restroom maintenance, trash, and snow removal. We also oversee mowing practices and the Louisville Sports Complex.
We appreciate resident and visitor communication and feedback. To report maintenance concerns or damages, please contact Parks and Recreation, 303.335.4735.
- Parks and Amenities
- Park Shelter Rules and Guidelines
- Park Shelter Rentals
- Note: Rentals are only processed from 5/1 through 9/30. From 10/1 through 4/30, shelters can be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. The first day to rent a shelter for 5/1/18 through 9/30/18 is February 7th (residents) and February 14th (non-residents) starting at 8 am.
- Dog Off-Leash Parks
- Inside Scoop on Pet Waste
- Adopt a Park
- Memorial Bench and Tree Program
- Weed Management & Herbicide Guide
- Park/Open Space Management - Frequently Asked Questions
- Application for Access to Parks
- Parks Usage Permit Application
|Johnson, Dean||Parks Superintendent||Parks & Recreation||(303) 335-4774|
|Lichty, Chris||Supervisor of Forestry & Horticulture||Parks & Recreation||(303) 335-4733|
|Stevens, Joe||Director of Parks & Recreation||Parks & Recreation||(303) 335-4731|
|Swiatek, Erik||Supervisor of Parks & Cemetery||Parks & Recreation||(303) 335-4777|
|Tieben, Drusilla||Parks Administrative Assistant||Parks & Recreation||(303) 335-4776|