City Council Now Accepting Applications
for Remaining 2018 Board and Commission Vacancies
The City has a few remaining vacancies to be filled on various boards and commissions. The vacancies will remain open until filled and applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.
Remaining 2018 Vacancies
Board of Adjustment (1)
If you have questions about a board, its responsibilities and duties, and meeting times, please visit that board's page by clicking on
its name in the list on the left navigation bar.
If you have questions about the
application process please contact
Meredyth Muth at 303.335.4536.
- You must submit a general application and also a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying.
- You may apply to as many boards as you like.
- City Council will review the applications and questionnaires and determine if they wish to have an interview prior to making a decision.
- You must be a Louisville resident to serve on a Board or Commission.
- City employees may not serve on boards or commissions.
- Submit forms to Meredyth Muth via email or at City Hall (749 Main Street).
Applicants must submit both 1) general application and 2) a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying. Applications and questionnaires are available both in a form you can complete by hand and as a document you can complete electronically. If completing the form on a Mac, please print the form to pdf rather than saving it from Preview. This helps ensure the pdf comes through complete on a Windows machine on our end.
Complete by hand:
For additional information about the application process, please contact Meredyth Muth (303.335.4536).
Please visit the board and commission pages for additional information regarding the role of each board, its duties, and meeting times.