City Council Now Accepting Applications
for 2018 Board and Commission Vacancies
Board of Adjustment (2)
- Applicants must submit a general application and also a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying. You may apply to as many boards as you like.
- City Council will review the applications and questionnaires and determine which applicants they wish to interview.
- Interviews are tentatively scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, December 11 and 12 from 5:30 - 10:00 PM.
- You must be a Louisville resident to serve on a Board or Commission.
- City employees may not serve on boards or commissions.
You must submit both 1) general application and 2) a supplemental questionnaire for each board to which you are applying. Applications and questionnaires are available both in a form you can complete by hand and as a document you can complete electronically.
For additional information about the application process, please contact Meredyth Muth (303.335.4536).
Please contact Mandy Perera (303.335.4902) for information about applying to the Youth Advisory Board.
Please visit the board and commission pages for additional information regarding the role of each board, its duties, and meeting times.