The Building Safety Division has created the following to help you understand when you need to get a building permit and what the criteria are required for your projects.
- Does My Project Require a Building Permit?
- Accessory Structures
- Design Criteria
- Finishing a Basement
- General Fence Requirements
- Patio Covers and Carports
- Residential Garages
- Residential One Story Addition
- Residential Stairs
- Residential Uncovered Decks
- Single Family Residential Reroofing
- Construction Equipment Declaration Form (effective January 1, 2011)
If you need additional information, please contact the Building Safety Division at 303.335.4584.