Join your neighbors for Louisville's 83rd Annual
Fall Festival and Labor Day Parade!
Labor Day in Louisville is the biggest community celebration of the year. Don't miss the chance to come together with friends and neighbors to experience a weekend celebrating the community spirit of Louisville.
The highlight of the weekend for many is the Labor Day Parade which takes over the streets of Downtown Louisville on Labor Day morning. Be sure to try out some of the other fun activities including the Bocce Ball Tournament, Children's Pet Parade, Homemade Pie Contest and more! See the schedule below for more information.
2018 Schedule of Events
Click the links below for more information about each of the activities!
Friday, August 31, 2018
- Annual Senior Dinner, 5:00 pm, Memory Square Park
- National Fine Art Show Preview, 5-7 pm, Louisville Center for the Arts
Saturday, Sept 1, 2018
- National Fine Art Show 10am-4pm, Louisville Center for the Arts
- Bocce Tournament and Horseshoe Tournament 8:30 am - 5 pm, Memory Square Park
- Pints in the Park Noon-4pm, Community Park
Sunday, September 2, 2018
- National Fine Art Show, 10am-4 pm
Monday, September 3, 2018
- Children's Pet Parade, 9am, Register at Walnut & Main beginning at 8am
- 83rd Annual Labor Day Parade, 10am, Main Street
- Fall Festival, 9am-3:30pm, Memory Square Park
- Features Food, Craft, and Vendor Booths; Live Music; Inflatables & Kids Entertainment
- Pancake Breakfast, 8:30am, Memory Square Park
- National Fine Art Show, 10am-4pm, Louisville Center for the Arts
- Homemade Pie Contest, 11am - 1pm, Memory Square Park
- FREE swimming at Memory Square Pool all day