During the Safer-at-Home order the Louisville Public Library will continue to be closed to the public. We will begin offering contactless curbside pickup of library holds, and the book return will be open, Wednesday through Friday, starting May 20. View more information about Curbside Holds Pick-Up & Book Returns.
Parks and open space remain open, but residents are reminded to maintain six feet of distance and not to gather in groups. Visit LouisvilleCO.gov/COVID19 for the full details.
Due to the rapidly changing nature of public health guidance for in-person events, information will change. Please check the calendar before attending any City events. Event cancellations and information for joining public meetings that are available online will be available on this calendar.
Money Matters: Retirement Income Planning
- Date: 11/13/2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Library 2nd Floor Board Room
951 Spruce Street
Louisville, Colorado 80027
In this seminar on Retirement Income Planning, you’ll learn:
- How to plan for when your retirement will start, (including the impact of early retirement, delayed retirement, and working in retirement), how long it will last, and the retirement lifestyle you want
- Steps to estimate the amount of money you’ll need in retirement to meet your goals, factoring in health-care costs, taxes, and inflation
- How to supplement fixed income sources such as Social Security and an employer pension with your retirement savings, including the products and investment strategies you should consider, a sustainable withdrawal rate, and the best order to tap various accounts
Money Matters features a different topic each month.