Downtown crosswalk repairs on Tuesday (August 13)
On Tuesday, August 13, contractors will repair concrete pavers at the following intersection crosswalks:
- Main Street at South Street/Spruce Street/Pine Street
- Pine Street at Front Street
Repairs in each crosswalk may occur over a one to four hour period.
The following areas will remain open to vehicles, but will be under flagger control:
- Intersections of Front Street/Pine Street and Main Street/Pine Street
- Main Street (both northbound and southbound) at South Street and Spruce Street
The following area will be closed to vehicles during the work (due to low traffic volume):
- Side street traffic on South Street and Spruce Street
The contractor will also make repairs to the brick banding in front of The Huckleberry (Main Street) and Pica’s (Front Street), but the sidewalk will remain open. Parking will be restricted at adjacent work areas.
Additional brick banding repairs may take place later in the week, but sidewalks will remain open. In the fall, the contractor will repair other brick banding areas in the downtown.
If you have any questions about this work, please contact Craig Duffin by phone (303) 335-4602 or email.