Guest Appreciation Week at the Louisville Recreation & Senior Center
September 30th-October 5th
The Louisville Recreation & Senior Center will be celebrating their guests with a Guest Appreciation Week Monday, September 30th-Saturday, October 5th. There will be fun workouts, activities and snacks throughout the week as a way to say Thank You to everyone who visits! Additionally, guests will be able to earn raffle tickets all week and choose which prize they would like to enter to win.
- Free Trainer Assessments | Monday, September 30th & Wednesday, October 2nd
- Dip-In for Donuts | Wednesday, October 2nd @ 6:30-7:30am
- Dog Days Swim at Memory Square Pool (dog only swim) w/ Sweet Cow Moo Mobile | Wednesday, October 2nd @ 5:00-7:00pm
- Free Blood Pressure Checks by Avista Adventist Hospital | Thursday, October 3rd & Friday, October 4th @ 9:00-11:00am
- Senior Health and Wellness Fair | Friday, October 4th @ 9:00-11:00am
- Free Senior 60+ Lunch | Friday, October 4th
Reservations required, call 303-335-4931 to make your reservation.
- Nite @ the Rec Youth Sport Night ($10 entry with Youth Sport Jersey) | Friday, October 4th @ 7:00-10:00pm
- Snacks, Popcorn, Coffee and Donuts throughout the week
See the full calendar below.
Whether you are looking to exercise or socialize, learn or play, live well or age well, we thank you for choosing the Louisville Recreation & Senior Center and look forward to seeing you.