Your Water and Other COVID-19 Updates
The City of Louisville is committed to providing Louisville residents with water utilities throughout the temporary closure of City facilities.
Our teams at Louisville’s Water and Wastewater Treatment facilities are working diligently, as they always do, to provide safe, clean drinking water to the residents of our city, and to ensure an efficient wastewater system.
More information about how the City is keeping your water safe and how you can help can be found on the City’s website.
Other COVID-19 Updates for March 18, 2020:
- Visit the new website helpcoloradonow.org if you’re interested in volunteer opportunities or charitable giving. This statewide effort will coordinate critical donations of time, money, and medical or cleaning supplies.
- The Louisville Public Library has lots of free online resources available for fun activities to do at home. Share a picture on their Facebook page and use the #DoingMyPartCO hashtag to show how you’re practicing social distancing to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The Louisville Police Department is asking residents to consider delaying social gatherings in order to minimize the spread of COVID-19. The Police Department is also asking that residents only make contact with the Police Department for essential issues and continue to practice social distancing in accordance with Boulder County Public Health guidelines. In the case of an emergency, please continue to call 911.
- Boulder County Public Health’s latest update on COVID-19 in Boulder County (as of March 17)
- Comcast announced comprehensive COVID-19 response to help keep Americans connected to the Internet: Company Opens Xfinity WiFi Network Nationally for Free, Offers Unlimited Data for Free, Confirms Its Commitment to Connecting Low-Income Families
- Governor Polis announced the state’s new COVID-19 website today covid19.colorado.gov. The Governor also announced that childcare for essential workers (including but not limited to hospital and healthcare workers including ALL hospital support staff, police, EMT, firefighters and correctional officers, long-term care, mental health workers, etc.) is being made available via COVIDchildcareColorado.com.