Appointments available for Louisville City Hall
On Tuesday, June 2, Louisville City Hall (749 Main Street) will reopen for appointments only on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8 am and 12 noon. Drop in services will not be available. The second floor will remain closed to members of the public and all appointments will take place on the first floor.
All online services will continue, and in-person services will only be provided when online/remote services cannot address customer needs.
Online services include:
- Utility bill and sales tax payments (also through mail or the drop box outside of City Hall)
- Permits and licensing
- Planning applications
Making an appointment
In-person, phone, and video conference appointments are available.
To request an appointment, use the Staff Directory or contact the relevant department by phone or email:
Building permits and inspections – 303.335.4584 or Building@LouisvilleCO.gov
City Manager’s Office – 303.335.4533 or DBurgess@LouisvilleCO.gov
City Clerk – 303.335.4574 or CReason@LouisvilleCO.gov
Economic Vitality – 303.335.4533 or MPierce@LouisvilleCO.gov
Finance Department – 303.335.4500 or SueB@LouisvilleCO.gov
Human Resources – 303.437.5253 or LeslieR@LouisvilleCO.gov
Parks, Recreation and Open Space – 303.335.4735 or Parksandrec@LouisvilleCO.gov
Planning – 303.335.4592 or Planning@LouisvilleCO.gov
Public Works – 303.335.4608 or KerryH@LouisvilleCO.gov
Facial covering required
When attending an appointment, the following is required to protect visitors and staff:
- Wear a facial covering that covers the nose and mouth. In accordance with City Ordinance, it is unlawful to enter a place of public accommodation without wearing a facial covering.
- If you are sick, stay home. Contact a health care provider for guidance if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Utilize sanitizing stations for customers upon entrance to the building.
- Maintain adequate spacing (6 feet) with all individuals inside and outside facilities.
- Respect all tools to keep patrons and staff adequately spaced (i.e. tape markers on the floor, sign stands, ropes, sneeze guards).
- Wash hands frequently, especially after coughing or sneezing. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Changes to hours and operations