550 South McCaslin Urban Renewal Plan
In September 2015, City Council approved an Urban Renewal Plan for 550 South McCaslin Boulevard, formerly a Sam's Club location. The property has not had a retail use since Sam's Club closed in January 2010. The Urban Renewal Plan is only for the 13-acre property that includes the 127,000 square foot building and was approved to make additional tools available for addressing property challenges.
- 550 South McCaslin Site Map
- 550 South McCaslin Urban Renewal Plan
- 550 South McCaslin Conditions Survey Report
- Centennial Valley General Development Plan
- Private Development Restrictions (Covenants Declaration)
McCaslin Parcel O Development Study
Economic & Planning Systems (EPS) completed the McCaslin Area Development Study, which was considered by City Council in February 2019.