Louisville’s Green Business Program
The City of Louisville recognizes businesses for their investments and contributions to the economic vitality of our community and the health of our environment. Participating Louisville businesses’ exemplify environmental achievement and champion energy and water conservation, waste reduction, and alternative transportation.
2018 Louisville Green Businesses
- Além International Management
- Alfalfa’s Market
- APEX School of Movement
- Christ the Servant Lutheran Church
- Community Food Share, Inc.
- East West Wellness
- Eldorado Natural Spring Water
- Organic Sandwich Company
- Pearl Izumi
- Studio Z Dental
- Sweet Cow Ice Cream
- Audit Logistics, LLC
- Dave DiOrio – State Farm
- EVO Rock + Fitness
- Jen Paris – State Farm
- King Soopers
- Premier Members Credit Union
- Residence Inn by Marriott
- Sweet Spot Café
- The Huckleberry
- The Louisville Law Group P.C.
- Yoga Junction Louisville
- City of Louisville
- Commuting Solutions
- Crystal Springs Brewing Company
- Louisville Chamber of Commerce
- Louisville Family Center
- VOLTAGE, LLC
Find the 2017 Green Business Award Recipients here.
Find the 2016 Green Business Award Recipients here.