Are you interested in serving your community?
The City Council currently has a vacant Ward III seat. If you are interested in applying for the position, please complete the application, statement of interest, and supplemental questions and return all of them to the City Clerk's Office by 5 pm on December 5, 2019.
If you have questions the role and duties of the Council or about the application process please contact
Meredyth Muth at 303.335.4536.
Applicants must submit the general application, a statement of interest, and the supplemental questions.
The application is available both as a form you can complete electronically and as a document you can complete by hand. The statement of interest and the answers to the supplemental questions should then be attached to the application form and submitted as a set.
We suggest you download the form to your computer prior to completing it. If completing the form on a Mac, please print the form to pdf rather than just save it from Preview. This helps ensure the pdf comes through complete on a Windows machine on our end.
- To serve as a Ward III City Council member you must meet the following requirements:
- Reside in Ward III and have done so for a minimum of 12 months (see map).
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a registered elector
- Applicants may be interviewed by the City Council the evening of December 16, 2019. Please be available that evening for an interview if needed.
- This appointment will expire in November 2020. The appointee will be eligible to run in the November 2020 election for the remaining one year of this term.