The State of Colorado has issued a Public Health Order asking residents to stay at home through April 11th. Effective March 16th at 5 pm, all City facilities are closed until further notice. For more information, visit the COVID-19 webpage.

Special Event & Block Party Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you are interested in requesting a street closure or other special event closure, please complete the attached forms and return them to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 749 Main Street.

  • Special Event/Street Closure Permit Application - Special event permits are required for groups of more than 25 people using any City right-of-way, street, or trail for an activity, including City-sponsored, non-profit, school, or commercial groups. The City may deny any permit request that conflicts with construction work, street repairs, or other events. Please see the Special Event Permit Application for complete information. Special Event Permit applications may take up to 6 weeks to process, please plan accordingly.

  • Block Party Permit Application - To be used for neighborhood block parties in addition to the permit. Permit requests take approximately ten business days to process, please allow enough time.
  • Live Music Permit - Required for Live Music performances in residentially zoned areas.

For more information, please contact Meredyth Muth at 303.335.4536.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer