The City offers a Business Assistance Program (BAP) to ensure Louisville maintains a competitive and vibrant economic climate. The BAP offers rebates, approved by the City Council, for those businesses locating or expanding within Louisville.
The City has completed incentive agreements with a variety of businesses since the program's inception, including recently approved agreements with:
- JumpCloud, Inc. (relocation)
- Medtronic, Inc. (relocation/expansion)
- 1882 Ventures, LLC- Tilt (expansion)
- Fresca Foods, Inc. (expansion)
- Duda, Inc. (expansion)
- Linmark, Inc.- Ace Hardware (new business)
- Corvus Nidus, LLC- The Rose and Raven (new business)
- Forge Nano, Inc. (expansion)
Types of Business Assistance
- Business Assistance is generally provided in the form of building permit fee rebates, construction use tax rebates, and sales and/or use tax rebates (if applicable).
- All rebates are based upon new dollars generated by the project at move-in and during the early years of operation. Rebates are only paid once projects are completed and have received final inspection.
- All rebates exclude the Boulder County use tax (.985%), Fire District permit fees, and the following City taxes: open space and parks tax (.375%), historic preservation tax (.125%), and recreation/senior center tax (.150%).
Please contact Economic Vitality to start your BAP request today at 303.335.4531.