- Get kids excited about reading and the library!
- Provide customer service for the library’s Summer Reading Program.
- Assist with various tasks around the Children’s area such as straightening and prepping crafts.
- Earn volunteer hours.
- Have fun and make a difference in your community.
- Teens age 13 and up may apply.
- Ability to follow directions and interact with patrons of all ages in a friendly and professional manner.
How to apply:
Please fill out the interest form above by May 31. We will contact you when we know more about summer volunteer opportunities.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-335-4821.