Depending on the season, we offer the following sports in league format: Soccer, Flag Football, Basketball and Volleyball. Also, depending on the season, we offer the following sports in an instructional and/or camp format: Soccer, Basketball, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Tennis, Racquetball, Baseball, Volleyball, Group Running, Skateboarding and Golf.
Rain Line: 303-335-4998
Youth Basketball Schedule
Youth Indoor Soccer
For information on dates, fees and to register please click the online registration link below and key word search the activity you are interested in.
Sports Supervisor Jesse DeGraw - 303-335-4909
The Louisville Recreation Center also co-sponsors organizations to bring area youth sports in: baseball, girls softball, T-ball and swimming.
|Louisville Youth Baseball Association
|Monarch Little League||www.monarchll.org|
|Louisville Dolphins Swim Team||www.louisvilledolphins.org|
Philosophy on Youth Sports
To allow all children an opportunity to have fun, participate and learn fundamental sports skills. Youth sports stress the importance of sportsmanship, respect, teamwork, and self-discipline through healthy and fair competition.
Youth Sports Team Selection Process
- Requests for specific coaches or for kids to be with their friends are not guaranteed.
- We do try to create teams with kids from the same school.
- Each team will be allowed a Head Coach and one Assistant Coach.
- Coaches children will be placed on the same team as their parent.
- Siblings will be placed on the same team if it is requested.
- We will try to honor practice day and carpooling requests, however, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
This process supports the Louisville Philosophy of Youth Sports in that it creates equitable teams for children to have fun and learn sports skills. When teams are evenly matched and games are close, all players enjoy the game and build an enthusiasm for the sport and teamwork.