Information & Activities:
NITE AT THE REC has been cancelled through May 2020
We'll see you all in September!
- For 3rd-6th graders only
- Friday nights from 7:00-10:00pm
- Swimming from 7:00-9:00pm (2 pools; one with a lazy river & slide)
- Sports activities and occasional tournaments (gym & turf gym)
- DJ music (with periodic dance contests)
- Different inflatable every week
- Raffle prizes
- Concessions and novelty item sales
- Bring a lock for use in the locker room if your child has anything of value.
We do NOT sell the 4Passes on Friday nights.
For Daily Admission, we only accept cash or checks (made payable to City of Louisville)
Nite at the Rec Expectations:
A Participant Form must be completed each school year for every youth by a parent.
All youth must be signed in (youth can sign themselves in) and must be signed out by an adult. Once a youth is signed in, they may not leave the premises without an authorized adult signing them out. Youth must be picked up no later than 10:00PM or a late fee may occur. Youth not picked up by 10:00PM will be released to the custody of the local authorities.
RESPECT is promoted at Nite at the Rec. Respect for self, others, and the facility. NO bullying, bad language, fighting, inappropriate dancing, inappropriate clothing, & obviously no smoking, alcoholic beverages, or drugs. Nite at the Rec reserves the right to suspend or expel any guest who does not follow these guidelines.