The City of Louisville has opportunities to participate in special events.
Booth opportunities: Booth space is available for information booths, children's activities, and sales during the Labor Day Festival on Monday, September 7, 2020. This year's application will be available soon. In the meantime, you can View last year's booth application here >
- Taste of Louisville (June 6, 2020), please contact the Louisville Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com..
- Louisville Farmer's Market, please visit https://realfarmersmarketco.com/louisville-farmers-market/.
- Street Faire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor space is not available during the 4th of July Fireworks or Summer Concerts in the Park.
Musicians and Performers: Year round performance opportunities are available in Louisville.
- Summer Concerts in the Park: Performers are selected by the Louisville Cultural Council. All 2020 headliners have been booked. To offer a suggestion for 2021 or a 2020 opening act, please email Katie Zoss, email@example.com. Local performers or those with a Louisville connection are preferred. Due to the short turnaround between the opening act and headliner, most opening acts will be solos/duos and have minimal sound requirements.
- Louisville Cultural Council Events at the Louisville Center for the Arts: The LCC programs fall, winter, and spring events in Louisville's the 108-seat arts center. Past programs have included classical concerts, silent movies, lectures, and staged readings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with programming suggestions.