The City of Louisville has opportunities to participate in special events.
Food vendors: Food vendors are utilized for the Summer Concerts in the Park, 4th of July Fireworks and Labor Day Parade. Download the 2019 Food Vendor Application>
Booth opportunities: Booth space is available for information booths, children's activities, and sales during the Labor Day Festival on Monday, September 2, 2019. Download the 2019 Booth Application >
- Taste of Louisville (June 1, 2019), please contact the Louisville Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com..
- Louisville Farmer's Market, please visit https://realfarmersmarketco.com/louisville-farmers-market/.
- Street Faire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendor space is not available during the 4th of July Fireworks or Summer Concerts in the Park.
Musicians and Performers: Year round performance opportunities are available in Louisville.
- Summer Concerts in the Park: Performers are selected by the Louisville Cultural Council. All 2019 headliners have been booked. To offer a suggestion for 2020 or a 2019 opening act, please email Katie Zoss, email@example.com. Local performers or those with a Louisville connection are preferred. Due to the short turnaround between the opening act and headliner, most opening acts will be solos/duos and have minimal sound requirements.
- Louisville Cultural Council Events at the Louisville Center for the Arts: The LCC programs fall, winter, and spring events in Louisville's the 108-seat arts center. Past programs have included classical concerts, silent movies, lectures, and staged readings. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with programming suggestions.