Liquor & Marijuana Licensing Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Every local business that sells liquor or marijuana must obtain a license through the City Clerk's Office and the Local Licensing Authority. You can print out general information and some forms to apply for a license here. Other required forms are available from the Colorado Department of Revenue.



The City recently updated its retail and medical marijuana regulations. The new regulations take effect March 19, 2019.

For additional information on local licensing, please contact Carol Hanson at 303.335.4574.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer