Every local business that sells liquor or marijuana must obtain a license through the City Clerk's Office and the Local Licensing Authority. You can print out general information and some forms to apply for a license here. Other required forms are available from the Colorado Department of Revenue.
The City recently updated its retail and medical marijuana regulations. The new regulations take effect March 19, 2019.
- Available Location Map (for general information, actual eligibility must be verified with the City)
- 2019 Lottery Procedures for New Retail and Medical Licenses
- 2019 Lottery Application - Deadline April 15, 2019 (form amended 2/27/18)
- Louisville Municipal Code Regarding Retail & Medical Marijuana Licensing
- Updated Regulations - Ordinance No. 1769, Series 2019
- Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division Applications and Licensing
For additional information on local licensing, please contact Carol Hanson at 303.335.4574.