Food Truck Information
All food trucks, vending carts and other mobile food retail establishments are subject to the food truck regulations established in the Louisville Municipal Code.
All food truck operators, whether or not a Food Truck Permit is required, must have:
- Colorado Retail Food Establishment License
Boulder County Public Health Dept
3450 Broadway, Boulder CO 80304
- Colorado Dept of Revenue Tax License
- Louisville Fire Protection District Mobile Food Vending Permit
895 W. Via Appia Way, Louisville, CO 80027
- City of Louisville Sales Tax License
All food trucks operating as part of a city-permitted special event, a private catered event, a city permitted block party or as ice cream vendors must be able to show proof of the above items. All food trucks operating in any other manner are required to obtain a city-issued food truck permit. Please read the document below to understand all regulations and for a copy of the application. If a Food Truck Permit is required, provide the following:
- A site plan of the property illustrating the proposed location
- Written permission from the property owner, if operating on private property
- Written authorization from all restaurants within 150 feet
- Certificate of Insurance, if operating on public property such as a street or park.
The map at the link below contains zoning information, and a measure tool to determine location from restaurants.