All billing for water, sewer, and refuse/recycling/composting services are done by the Finance Department. 

All payments should include your 1-5 digit account number for accurate posting. Payments can be made:

Have you had a water leak? You can request a water leak credit within 60 days after the leak is repaired using the Water Leak Credit Form.

If you have questions about your utility bill or your meter reading, please contact the Utility Billing Department ( at 303.335.4501.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer