Welcome to the City of Louisville!
Before you begin your employment with the City of Louisville, you will need to complete the New Hire Process. Please follow the steps below:
1) Review the City of Louisville's Code of Ethics, Safety Guidelines, Harassment and Sexual Harassment Policy, Marijuana Policy, Personnel Guidelines (review only, no need to print) and Pregnant Workers Fairness Act. You will need to sign an acknowledgement form in your paperwork stating you have received and reviewed these items.
2) Complete the New Hire Paperwork: All forms may be completed electronically and e-mailed to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and HR will print these forms for your appointment. You may also print the forms and bring them with you to your orientation.
3) Please leave the signature line blank, you will be asked to sign your documents at orientation.
Please bring these items with you to orientation:
- Voided check or letter from the bank with routing and account number.
- Unexpired Passport OR
- Drivers License/ID AND
- Original social security card OR birth certificate.
4) Schedule your New Hire Paperwork Drop-Off Appointment with Human Resources. Please use our online calendar to schedule: https://www.timetrade.com/book/CRRFR
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 303-335-4722