July ZOOM Class Information
Due to limited hours of operation, requests from the public, as well as being able to serve our vulnerable population, a limited number of ZOOM classes will continue in July.
Important ZOOM class Information:
- Registration for July and August ZOOM classes will begin on Wednesday, June 24.
- Links for ZOOM classes will be posted one day prior to registration.
- ALL participants need to register, even if you have taken classes in the past. Previous class registrants will expire on June 30, 2020 and will not be active for July classes.
- Beginning July 1, a Recreation & Senior Center pass will be required to register for ZOOM classes. Passes include: Punch passes, Monthly, Annual, SilverSneakers, and Renew Active passes.
- All participants are required to enter Pass ID to register for a ZOOM class. Your pass ID is the number you use to enter the Recreation & Senior Center.
July LIVE In-person Class Information
- Registration for LIVE in-person classes will begin on Monday, June 29.
- Facial coverings are required during class.
- Fitness class participants should enter through southeast lot entrance by the turf gym.
Personal Training Info
Click here to get Trainer bios, prices, & waivers.
Admittance to Live & Zoom Fitness Classes
- 10 or 20-visit pass
- Monthly or Annual passes
- SilverSneakers, Prime, Silver&Fit, and Renew Active memberships
Participants must be at least 14 years of age with a parent. Body Pump is 16 & up.
Last updated 6/29