We are changing our pick up location beginning Monday, June 29th to accommodate the-reopening of the Recreation Center on 7/1. We are moving our curbside delivery to the area near the Turf Gym, which is located in the southeast part of the building. Curbside Procedures
For safety reasons, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 11:50 am
Now that we are sharing the parking lot and for safety reasons, we ask…
1) Watch out for pedestrians, people of all ages, crossing from the parking lot to the Recreation Center.
2) Drive slowly and cautiously.
3) Don’t follow too closely.
4) Don’t roll backwards.
5) Please be aware there are others using the parking by the playground.
6) Come to a complete stop when picking up your lunch and put your car in PARK. We have had too many near misses.
7) Remain in your car at all times.
Driving Route for Meal site Pick-Up:
Enter the East main entrance to the center
Proceed directly southbound
Curve to the left around the playground
Proceed to the circle behind the building
Pick up meal from staff and then leave driving on the right side of the road
Turn right and go north to exit the lot
For more information please contact Tricia Morgan at 303-335-4931 or BrooksCafe@LouisvilleCO.gov
If you are interested in a home delivered meal, contact Coal Creek Meals on Wheels at 303-665-0566.
- Ages 60+ (suggested donation): $3.50 (beverages included)
- Under 60 cost is $12.00
Need a ride? Call Via Mobility Services (303) 447-9636