Designed to promote social engagement and tour Colorado! We offer both van and coach trips several times a month to local attractions, restaurants, museums and historical points of interest.
A Note About Trip Etiquette:
- Please arrive on time. Be here 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please be considerate of those with limitations who may require the front seat or a window seat.
- Respect your trip leaders. They are trained by staff to lead your trip and are volunteering their time.
- Welcome new people and be an Ambassador for Louisville Senior Services!
- Please enjoy the ride and leave the driving to the driver and leader. They have the directions and will get you there the most efficient way they deem possible.
- Please be flexible. Sometimes things just don’t go as planned – traffic jams, weather, disappointing food… we encourage you to not let these things ruin your trip. Make the most of your time!
- Tipping the driver is not included in your fee. Feel free to tip the driver when you receive exceptional customer service!
- Stay hydrated! We recommend that you bring your own water bottle. Bottled water is
available for purchase in the Rec Center lobby.
- There is no staff, leader, or escort supervision provided for individuals. The Senior Center and its activities are geared toward independent adults who are able to manage their own care, decision making, and safety. No personal care or personal care assistance is provided. Companions may participate at participant’s expense.